Estate Plan – Measure up?
It is recommended that frequently your estate plan should be reviewed.
Here are some important areas that should be reviewed:
- Do you have a will or living trust drafted by a qualified attorney?
- Do you review and update your will every few years?
- Have you named an executor in your will and notified that person?
- If your estate is valued at more than $2 million,
have you made arrangements for minimizing federal estate taxes?
- Is your life insurance adequate for you and your family’s needs?
Are the beneficiary designations up to date?
- Do you have beneficiaries who require special care?
- Have you established a durable power of attorney in case you become incapacitated?
- Does your will name a guardian for any minor children you may have?
- Have you made any provisions for St. Mark the Evangelist Catholic Church
and any other charities of your interest?
- Do you have a living will or health care power of attorney
Should you have any questions, consult your attorney.