Online Offertory Giving = Convenience...
a great alternative to the weekly envelope system!
Note: To Give to our Capital Campaign (New Church Loan PayOff) - please click on the Give Capital Campaign Online (on the left side of this page) which will take you to the Diocese of St. Pete Online Giving page - THANK YOU!
Set up a one-time or recurring online giving 3 ways:
1. via automated monthly contributions from your credit or debit card.
2. via your checking account's automatic withdrawl.
3. via your Bill Pay system on your bank's website (put envelope # in Memo or Account # field).
There is NO cost to participate in the program.
The benefits to you include:
Questions or need help?
- You can potentially earn 'points' through your credit or debit card company.
- Allows you to give in the same way you budget and pay for your other financial commitments.
- You don't have to write a check every week.
- Never miss offertory donations if you are sick or out of town.
- You can easily adjust the dollar amount (up or down) as needed.
- Can also be used to make one-time offertory gifts online.
Call Joe Phillips at: 813-907-7746 x 304